Infoboxes are templates that usually appear on the right side of a desktop screen. They are similar to infographs or sidebars in magazine articles; designed to present a summary of the topic of the page. They give important points in an organized and quickly readable format. They are generally made using templates, to create consistency across a community.
- What are infoboxes?
- How to create infobox templates
- How to use an infobox in an article
- Case study: Building your first infobox
- What are the benefits of making your infoboxes portable?
- How to find infobox templates that aren't portable yet
- How to make infobox templates portable
- How to style your portable infoboxes
- Frequently asked questions
- Best practices
Technical Information for Pros
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.